Pet sitting offers a great opportunity to spend time with animals while getting exercise and earning supplimental income. We offer part-time employment. In the beginning, it will be on an as needed basis. Perfect for stay at home moms, some college students, or others who need a less traditional schedule. In the Pet Sitting industry, part-time work is varied and can change from week to week based on client schedules, vacations, etc.
To be considered you MUST:
- Be able to write well, communicate easily and be able to follow directions.
- Be at least 21 years of age
- Have you own insured, reliable vehicle
- Live within our service area (Intracoastal West or Beaches). This is due to the significant amount of driving involved and the increasing cost of gas.
- Have and us a cell phone regularly. A smart phone required with texting capabilities and internet access for GPS purposes.
- Have your own e-mail account and access to a computer and printer.
- Be willing and able to perform duties in inclement weather (walk dogs in the rain).
- Have excellent references and pass a formal background check.
- Be willing to commit to 6 months of availability/employment.
If you are looking for a consistent paycheck then this probably isn't the right opportunity for you as we cannot guarantee a specific number of appointments or pay.